District of Columbia
The EDI Support Unit offers assistance to providers who submit District of Columbia Medicaid claims electronically. This assistance includes:
- Enrolling providers in electronic claims submission
- Providing technical assistance to Billing Agents, Clearinghouses, and Software Vendors
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical problems
- Verifying claim receipt
- Providing assistance with the installation of WINASAP5010 software
- Provider training on the WINASAP5010 Software
An EDI Support Representative will gladly assist you in evaluating your billing needs and determining the best method of claims submission. Our EDI Support Unit can provide you with detailed information which will make your transition to an electronic environment an easy one.
Our trained staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Feel free to call us at 1.866.407.2005 to discuss your EDI options.