The EDI Support Unit offers assistance to providers who submit electronic transactions for the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. This assistance includes:
- Determining the best method of electronic transaction submission
- Enrolling providers in electronic transaction submission
- Providing transmission assistance to billing agents, clearinghouses, and software vendors
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical problems
- Providing confirmation on electronic transaction submission
- Providing assistance with the installation of WINASAP5010 software
- Provider training on the WINASAP5010 software
Montana Medicaid Provider Relation Unit Representative will gladly assist you in evaluating your billing needs and determining the best method of electronic submission. Our Montana Medicaid Provider Relation Unit can provide you with detailed information that will make transition to an electronic environment an easy one.
Contact us! Our trained staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m MST. Feel free to call us at 1.800.987.6719 to discuss your EDI options.